Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Storage




I have always wanted one of those complicated Chinese opium chests. They are old and dark and have all these little doors and compartments for storing stuff, but I have never found one that really looked like it could be useful. They were more like storage chests you could put stuff in that you didn't need, stuff you would keep just because you might need it someday. And they were always a little expensive. Hard to justify buying one that you do not really have a good use for.


For Christmas I got a little plastic three drawer storage box. It sits on the one foot of kitchen counter that is reserved for my junk. It is wonderful in all aspects except it's appearance. The pile of stuff that had accumulated on the counter and in my little cupboard all went easily into this little box of drawers. I can now find anything I need quickly and easily. It is really a dramatic improvement. The only problem is that it doesn't look like an antique Chinese opium chest.

Update December 2016 replaced missing pictures.

No comments: