Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, February 11, 2011

Cough Drops

My wife caught a cold, and being the generous caring soul that she is, she shared it with me. So I have been coughing all week. Mostly it doesn't bother me, it just seems to pick up about the time I want to go to sleep, so I am up all night being a Zombie and looking for brains. Didn't find any brains, but I did find some cough drops. Usually I go for Hall's Mentholyptus, or the generic equivalent. But then I discovered my wife's stash of Ricola Honey & Lemon cough drops, and I like them much better. All of which got me to wondering about the cough drops we used to get as kids, the ones that had the picture of those two bearded guys on the cover. What were their names? Oh, that's right, Smith Brothers:

Smith Brothers Cough Drops

No comments: