Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dream

I was visiting some place I had not been for several years. I went for a walk out in the country. I had been out for a while and I was starting to head back and I was a little disoriented, but I recognized a structure up on a hill so I decided to head in that direction. That should get me back on track. So I turned right up a draw between a couple of hills. In short order this led me to a big suburban development with a shopping mall. This was new, it had not been there the last time I was here. It was one of these upscale places, all one story buildings with tile roofs, beige stucco walls, and landscaped to perfection. I stopped in a store to inquire about a map. At first it was a military recruiting center, but then it was a realtor's office. There were several people there and they tried to help, but they didn't have any useful maps. They had lots of large scale maps that showed houses in neighborhoods, but none that showed any more than a neighborhood, and certainly none that showed where we were in relation to the house on the hill, or where I was staying, or even any other neighborhoods. It was beginning to look like I had a very long walk ahead of me. It was frustrating and a little depressing.

No comments: