Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Money (That's What I Want)


Being a child of pop media culture, I always thought this song was original with The Beatles (1963). Silly me. Some dude by the name of Barrett Strong made it Motown's first hit way back in 1959. Back then my biggest (and only) monetary concern was raising seven cents so I could buy a Popsicle at the corner store.

Via ... and several butcher's aprons and blog-train.net.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I recently downloaded that song, only the version by The Flying Lizards, which was just weird enough to be satisfying.

Chuck Pergiel said...

I saw that one as well. It was hard to decide which one to post. I went with this one because, well, history, durn it!