Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, January 3, 2013

3 Hour Epic Music Mega Mix


I have been listening to Six Underground by Sneaker Pimps ever since I stumbled over it on Roberta's blog. I really like it. I like it so much that it is the only song I have been listening to. I have tried other tunes, but none of them have been satisfactory. I have been listening to it so much that I am afraid I am going to get burned out on it and then I will have nothing to listen to. So I keep trying out other tunes. When this one popped up on YouTube I fully expected it to fail miserably just like all the others that have come before, but no! I actually like it. Well, the first 45 minutes anyway, that's as far as I got, but it's enough for me to recommend it. Some of the video is entertaining as well. I didn't watch all of it. I am just using it for background music while I unwind with a little Spider Solitaire (2 suits).

No comments: