Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, February 15, 2013

Quote of the Day

The Star wants to hear what you have to say about it, but remember that the words you choose have a direct reflection on how people judge the merits of your opinions.
This is the Kansas City Star speaking. Many of the comments I see on Military Photos dot net are from trolls, i.e. anonymous people making rude and insulting remarks. Sometimes they make me angry. Sometimes I suspect it is someone young and foolish jumping to conclusions. People do that sometimes, some of them eventually learn not to do so. I try and let those go, but sometimes it requires a real effort of will not to lash out at the willfully ignorant, bigoted, stupid fools, but then I am not anonymous, so I attempt to restrain myself. I have been successful so far.

No comments: