Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, March 19, 2017

ORNETTE - TAKE YOUR TIME - 360° Music Video - with LYRICS


ORNETTE - TAKE YOUR TIME - 360° Music Video - with LYRICS

I dunno about the tune, pleasant enough I suppose. Maybe it will grow on me, but the video, that's something else. When you start the video, a gray circle will appear in the upper left corner. Click on it to pan around the room while they are playing. Shouldn't be surprised, but I am. We've had video for long time, and we've had whole world viewing for a while now, so it was inevitable that someone would combine the two. I'm just surprised that it would show up in my inbox.

I thought I had posted Ornette before, but I couldn't find anything. I may have gotten her confused with Cat Power.

Update 2 weeks later: I did post something by Ornette before. I don't know why I couldn't find it earlier.

No comments: