Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Reelin

Crystallographic structure of the reelin protein based on the PDB: 2DDU​ coordinates. Boghog
Reelin is a complicated chemical found floating around in your body. Near as I can tell, it has some influence over the central nervous system. I got onto this from a Reddit link to a Wikipedia passage about schizophrenia, one of my least favorite diseases.

I'm not very good at chemistry. Oh, I understand the basics well enough, water is made of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom, but once you get past the basics there is an endless profusion of chemical compounds and I quickly become lost. It's almost like the English language, you can stick words, or atoms, together in a limitless number of ways. If you use it every day, those combinations will become familiar to you, like the books you have read. But if you don't immerse yourself in this sea of arcane knowledge it will always be gibberish.

1 comment:

Jerold said...

Hello, this is an very important message I need to pass to someone out there passing through marital problems that all hope is not lost whatever the problem maybe, here is what you need to know to save your marital problem, I was once facing challenges in my relationship till I came across an article talking about the man I want to introduce to you reading this article right now. Dr Ekpen of Ekpen Temple is the man I want to recommend to you having marital problem which he can help you with his powerful spell to solve whatever the problem is, that you are facing in your marital life. Contact him today at: ekpentemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347050270218 you will be glad you did.