Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, November 4, 2019

Dirty Commies

Capitalists kowtow to China
Seems like every week I hear about another outfit modifying their behavior to accommodate China. Each time it happens, I think, well, they are in business, and there is money to be made in China, so I can't really fault them. But when you seem them all put together in one place like this, it is a little disturbing. On the other hand, democracy is a mostly foreign concept in Asia. The place has always been run by dictators, so I don't know what else we could expect.

Near as I can make out, having a functioning democracy requires a population that not only believes in it, but is willing to take responsibility for their choices. This becomes problematic when people are so wrapped up in their own lives that they can't see beyond the weekend.

Via dad's deadpool blog

No comments: