Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, April 21, 2014

Puffington Host

Every once in a while I find a well written article on the The Huffington Post, usually because of a link someone else provided. On the other hand, the Huff-Po gets a lot of flack from some sectors, we won't say who.
   The other day I was at loose ends, so I thought would take a look at the Huff-Po and see if there was anything interesting going on. Good lord, what a lot of drivel, it's like one step above Facebook. It might be on the same level as the Parade magazine that comes with your Sunday paper. Every once in a while Parade has something that interests me, but if I miss an issue I am not particularly concerned. Huff-Po is at least a couple of steps to the left of Parade. From what I saw the other day I am surprised I have ever found anything worth reading over there.

No comments: