Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Leaning Bottle of Pisa

Picked this up from the close out shelf at the local liquor store yesterday for $10. Supposedly it's flavored with hazelnuts, pistachios and almonds. I can only smell the almonds, it smells like one of those almond turnover things you find in the bakery. 25% alcohol and a such a cute bottle. (Get it? Leaning tower of Pisa, leaning bottle of Pisa.) It's sweet as liqueurs usually are. It's strong enough to give a pleasant warm feeling, but not so strong that it burns.
     There were a whole lot of other things on the closeout shelf as well. Has the number of liquor brands exploded over the last few years? It sure seems like it, or maybe I'm just now noticing it.
    Yes, I know I should have an apertif glass, but hey, I'm a barbarian from the great north woods, we don't need to steenking upperteef glasses.

No comments: