Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Who me, robot?


I'm over at Comrade Misfit's, leaving a comment, and is common with blog comments, I have to prove I'm not a spambot. But look at this image. I can see the 12 in the left hand side just fine, but the right hand side looks like one of those red-green color blind test things and I'm not see any letters or numbers or anything in there. It's just multi-colored snow. Might not be anything there. I entered '12' and pressed ENTER and that was apparently good enough.

3 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

43

Chuck Pergiel said...

Are you saying you can see a number in that mess? Or is this just one more than the answer to everything?

Ole Phat Stu said...

I can just see it