Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, July 9, 2017

WiFi Repeaters

300M Wireless-N Wifi Repeaters 2.4G AP Router Signal Booster Extender Amplifier
My family was complaining about not being able to reliably connect using WiFi, so last year I bought one these repeaters. It helped, but I was still getting complaints, so a couple of weeks ago I ordered another one for $16. A couple of weeks go by and we're wondering where it is. When I check I realize that not only is it not Prime (free two-day shipping), it's coming from China and won't be here for another two weeks. So I look around for one that is Prime, and I found this one.

NETGEAR N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender, Essentials Edition (EX2700)
This one is Amazon's best seller. It costs almost double ($30) but it is Prime. I ordered it and two days later it is here, installed and working, and the complaints have abated.

No comments: