Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, July 29, 2017

DEF CON

Detroit Steve is in Las Vegas for DEF CON this weekend. When I visit the site, I find that the opening story on DEF CON is about how a voting machine had been hacked with hours of opening. So I started looking up voting machines. I got this far:

Sequoia Voting Systems
Dominion Voting
DEF CON - Wikipedia entry.

but then I got tired. Younger son and I drove back from San Francisco yesterday. With packing up his stuff, loading the truck and a 12 hour drive, we had a full day and I am tired. Fortunately he drove most of the way, otherwise we would still be somewhere in California, suffering. The A/C on my truck broke on the way down. It was 105 in central California all along I-5. It was strenuous, to say the least.

No comments: