Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, March 5, 2018

The Wheels on the Truck Go Round and Round

Everything Was Fine Until The Wheels Fell Off
The Hillsboro Patch has the story along with a video. This happened in Cornelius, which is just a couple miles west of where I live, but I only learned about it when Iaman sent me the link. From Texas. Makes me wonder what kind of news feed he's tapped into. And the story is carried on something called the Hillsboro Patch, which I had not heard of before. It looks like it might be an automatically generated web page, not a hard crafted one.

1 comment:

AndrewP said...

I am alerted by news in areas of interest through https://news.google.com/news/settings/sections?ned=us&hl=en&gl=US

Axles, my experience in drilling truck axles in 1970's Newark Ohio Rockwell axle plant sensitized me to news stories about the topic.
https://www.meritor.com/productsandservices/truckproducts/reartridemaxles.aspx