Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Procol Harum - Conquistador


Procol Harum - Conquistador 1972 (My Stereo Studio Sound Re-Edit)
ilviolino1

I've been listening to Munros Retro because he has hit songs I like AND dancing girls, which is always a good thing. No dancing girls in this one, or not that I noticed. I haven't heard this song in a coon's age. I recognized it right off but I didn't know it was done by Procol Harem. The only song I know of theirs is Whiter Shade of Pale, which is a fine tune I suppose, but I've heard it enough times I don't need to hear it again. But this one is still pretty cool, meaning I'm not burned out on it yet.

Update November 2020 replaced missing video, missing because Munros Retro "account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content."

Update July 2022 replaced missing video.


No comments: