Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, September 9, 2019

Walking Disaster


The Unlikely Candidates - Novocaine

Lively tune, depressing subject matter. People try, with varying degrees of success, to take care of business, do their chores, fulfill their obligations. Some people are highly motivated and have a high degree of self control and mostly succeed at that. Other people, not so much.

My motivation varies from high to zero, and I really don't know why. Being around other people helps, sometimes. And then there's stuff that catches my eye (or ear) and I will dive into a rabbit hole and not come out for hours. But that only works sometimes. Other times I am a complete slug and can't even be bothered to eat breakfast.

No comments: