Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, December 9, 2019

Death to Our Digital Overlords

Magnus Robot Fighter
Why is it that when you have plenty of time all these fancy on-line systems work perfectly, but when you are in a time crunch they break down and spill their bits all over the floor? Murphy's law I suppose. Stupid robots.

I remember reading Magnus Robot Fighter comics when I was a kid. Even then I thought the premise was a bit shaky. No human, no matter how strong or well trained is going to be able to smash metal robots with his bare hands. It did make for a cool story though.

Where is Magnus now that we need him? I suspect our real robot fighters are hackers with 1337 skills.

3 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

I notice he has one robot by the short hairs. Good way to keep the bot under control while he decapitates the other. ;o)

Chuck Pergiel said...

Robots have short hairs? Who knew?

xoxoxoBruce said...

Short hairs is a socially acceptable euphemism. heh heh