Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Kind Of Car?

I vaguely remember some time ago mistaking a Hyundai for a Jagaur. I remember the Hyundai had a chrome strip along the top back edge just like the Jag. Yesterday I am walking into Heaton's lot to pick up my truck and a black sedan goes by. I think it's probably a Hyundai. I get closer to the office and I walk past where it is parked and no, it is not a Hyundai, it's a Jaguar. Huh. So now I embark on a search for pictures to prove that I am not seeing things and I am not getting any reassurance.

Here's a 2009 Hyundai Genesis:

And here's a 2007 Jaguar:
They are similar in overall style, but I do not see any similarity in the details. But then each is just one of a number of models made by each manufacturer over the years, so maybe there are other models that are more similar in appearance.

Update January 2017 replaced missing picture.

1 comment:

Eunoia said...

Charles, NEVER volunteer for Witness Duty ;-)