Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Millennium 3001" Edited by Martin H. Greenberg and Russell Davis

The stack of books I am finished with has been piling up since the first of the year. I started some posts about them, and now I am cleaning house.

A collection of science fiction short stories I got from Dennis. I started this one some time ago, but recently picked it up and finished it. Pretty easy reading, though there were a couple that were a little rough around the edges. They were hard to finish, but I did anyway because they were short. The theme is what is the world going to be like in a thousand years? Most of the stories portray a fairly grim future. There was one story that raked Henry Kissinger over the coals pretty good, but then dismissed that section of the story as just so much political clap-trap. That was amusing.

No comments: