Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, June 24, 2011

Old Science Fiction

Post-Hip's one deficiency is that they (actually he: Scott) doesn't carry any Science Fiction. It's his book store, he can carry what he wants. But somebody had just dropped some books off, and some of them were Sci-Fi, so he dropped them on me. All are old, the one on the bottom of the stack (Chessboard Planet) is pert near ready to disintegrate. I have no idea whether any of them or any good. I imagine I shall find out eventually.


Update February 2017 replaced missing picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olaf Stapeldon?
Expect to fall asleep part way through :-(

Chuck Pergiel said...

Thanks for the warning. I think that might be the main reason that books to end up in the free pile.