Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bolder Won



My old friend Ned sent me these pictures. Some notes:
I'm in Mexico got back involved with one of the vessels I had a hand in building. I was in Costa Rica the month of Dec. and saw a sea state I thought this vessel could handle. So the next thing I know I'm in Isla Mujeres Mexico bring this thing back to life. . . This vessel sat for over two years - I'm sure you can appreciate the amount of corrosion in the salt water environment. The zinc's were gone - electrolysis was rampant. I spent the last 5 months bring this thing back from the steps to oblivion...
It's been a long time since I've seen Ned, and it took me a while to realize that that was him in the pictures. Geez, his hair's gone gray.

No comments: