Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom

 
The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom

I'm not quite sure just what to make of this. Most of the images are an unpleasant reflection of modern life. The guys in the band are really old.  The girl is cute and seems to have some energy, though she gets hardly any screen time. Can't be upstaging Mick, I guess. Via Dustbury.

Dustbury had another post today about The Beatles in which he mentioned the song Something by George Harrison. I kind of like George and I couldn't remember a song called Something, so I looked it up and find 'something in the way she moves', which I remember with crystal clarity. I remember liking the song, but for some reason I have no desire to listen to it now. Weird, hey?


No comments: