Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Cuba Straits


I'm reading Cuba Straits, a novel by Randy Wayne White. It's not a great book. The narrative style is a little rough, a little disjointed even, but it goes to some entertaining places, both physically and psychically (is that even a word? Psychologically, maybe?). To be fair most of the characters have some mental problems, so you could take the narrative style as being a reflection of the conditions in this fictional universe. Me, I like the words to flow smoothly, and they don't quite do that here.
On the plus side, you get a little history. Along the way he mentions numerous real world people and places. I made some notes and compiled them into a web page and a map, for your amusement and to satisfy my OCD. There might be more later if my compulsion holds up.

No comments: