Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Marseille

Ship coming into Marseille harbor
Gerard (Taro) having a conversation on the bench.
Fred. the driver, waiting patiently by the car.
We started watching the TV series Marseille this evening on Netflix and when I say 'we started' I mean we watched the first four episodes. At 40 minutes a piece that comes to almost three hours. If you add in bathroom breaks and refill your glass breaks, we probably used the whole three hours. We saw another series about Marseille not too long ago, and another series with Gerard, and I thought I would have put something about it in me blog, but Blogger's search function returned zip. Distressing. It's kind of weird how almost every French movie I see has Gerard in it. I suppose it has something to do with name recognition, and being as he has been in a zillion movies he's probably got that.

No comments: