Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Demokratia

Aleta Demokratia

From Prince Valiant in this morning's Oregonian. Given that the whole world seems to be pumped up about the coming US Presidential election, I thought I would chip in my two cents, or rather Aleta's.

I've been reading Prince Valiant for as long as I can remember and I am still not sure where the Misty Isles are. Sometimes I think the British Isles, and sometimes I think the eastern Mediterranean.

I've been kind of dragging the last week, but I seem to be doing better. I finished today's Jumble in only a couple of minutes. The solution to every word popped into my mind almost immediately, and deciphering the final phrase was almost as quick. This was unexpected because I have several Sunday Jumble's I have saved to work on later because I haven't been able to solve them yet.

No comments: