Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Another Science Fiction Story I Remember

Reviving the Dead

Thinking about old science fiction stories, I remembered another one, perhaps slightly related to the others I mentioned earlier.

This one involves a guy who was convicted or murdering his wife. I'm not sure about the circumstances, but I think there was something in there that if he would repent, his sentence would be commuted. In any case he was convicted and sentenced to death by hanging, but as soon as he was pronounced dead they would revive him and rehabilitate him (physically), and then one year later they would execute him again. His biggest regret was that the execution was always held on her birthday.


No comments: