Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Things

 

Breaking Cat News - Dish Soap
Click to embiggenate

How could you confuse dish soap with dishwasher soap? I have to admit I did try using liquid dish soap in a dishwasher once upon a time and the results were just like those depicted in the comic. I knew what I was doing though. I was just hoping that it would work because I was out of dishwasher soap and didn't want to run to the store to get more.

There is a woman singing a song on the radio these days wherein she says something to the effect that she 'isn't careful with things'. (I don't know who sings it.) This just reminds me that the ability to deal with things varies greatly among people and not everyone is good at it. Strikes me as weird, but then I'm a thing kind of guy. Likewise I can't understand why some people are so fascinated with every nuance of people's behavior.


2 comments:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Embiggenate? You edumacated people talk fancy.
The flaw in the BCN report is the wife is purported to have done this four times.
In reality it would be the unsuspecting husband trying to be helpful, not because he was trying to hide how many snakes he’d consumed, but to relieve her of a portion of household drudgery so they'd have more time for "couple" things.

Chris said...

An obvious UI failure.