Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Steroid Injections


Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
Mayfield Brain & Spine

I went to the doctor yesterday morning to have steroids injected into my lower spine. Didn't even have to get undressed. Unfastened my trousers and lay face down on the table. Started with a couple of lidocaine injections that got my attention, but didn't notice much after that. There were three people there: the doctor, her assistant and an X-ray technician. They had an X-ray machine in there so Dr. Linda could see what she was doing. The whole thing took about half an hour: 15 minutes to go over the paperwork and 15 minutes on the table. Walked out. It may be two weeks before the full benefit is felt. Right now the only difference I feel is some pressure in my lower back. That and I'm not sleeping. I went to bed at midnight but I couldn't get to sleep. I'm still awake and blogging like a madman.


No comments: