Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Noritake China

So I am cleaning out Dad's house, slowly but surely. I drug the china home, feeling that I should store it, since I have room. There is a neighborhood garage sale coming up next month and we expect to get rid of a lot of stuff, so we will have more room to store more stuff! I am planning on hanging onto the china, mostly since I remember seeing it around the house when I was little.
Google found 9,120 Noritake Priscilla China items.
On E-bay, looking for Noritake China, there are 48591 items found.
Still on E-bay. Looking for Priscilla (the pattern name), there were 7 items found.
Inventory:
I have eleven each of:
10.5" dinner plate $22
6" lugged cereal bowl $20
7.5" salad plate $10
6.25" bread & butter plate $ 7
---
subtotal $59
times eleven $649
One each:
16" platter $ 80
12" platter $ 50
---
Grand Total $779
So these are replacement prices. I imagine the cash value at about 10% of this.
Michael said we was going to take some cups and saucers. I didn't find any, so I suppose he did.

No comments: