Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pain In The Neck

My neck has been bothering me for a couple of months and it finally got so bad that I went to the doctor (a naturopath). He worked on me for a bit and it gave me some relief, but it is still really tight. So I am trying to figure out how it got so bad and I all I can come up with is that I have been spending lots of time at my computer. So I pulled my "Executive" chair away from my desk and pushed it in the other room. Right now I am using a folding chair. It might be better for my back/neck, but it feels like it is way too small. I suppose I will have to go to the store and see if I can find something better/bigger/different.


Update December 2016 replaced missing pictures.

No comments: