Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Showtime

I took the MAX (train) to downtown Portland yesterday evening to attend an IDSA meeting. On the way back to Hillsboro there was an attractive young woman sitting across from me. She was quite a sight. Large tattoos on both arms, one with the words "Never Again". One lip ring near the corner of her mouth on the lower lip. Medium length hair with alternating Zebra stripes of hot pink and black. Camisole top, denim mini-skirt, black stockings, black boots with some chrome studs, large, elaborate silver bracelet. If I had to guess I would say she was about 30. She wasn't fat, but she wasn't a mere slip of a girl either. I wanted to take her picture, but then I wondered what would I do with it? Could I put it on my blog without a signed release form? Well, yes, I could, but I really should get permission, and that would mean talking to her, and that would have taken more nerve than I had. Later on I thought that dressed like she was, she probably would like someone to take her picture. On the other hand, maybe she was just going to work.

No comments: