Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pam Lusardi

Pam Lusardi died in a plane crash on Chehalem mountain this week. I worked with Pam on occasion when I was at Intel. We got along well. She was one of the good guys. I remember walking down the hall towards the end of my tenure there and her telling me that "Intel is very politcal", and me sagely nodding my head in agreement while I am silently screaming: "arrgh! No, I had no idea, no wonder everything is so screwed up and I am so frustrated with this whole nightmare."

She and another person were commuting from Salem to Hillsboro by light plane and ran into fog and it looks like they basically flew into the mountain. The pilot was Steve Fordyce. My friend Marc knew him, worked with him at Nvidia and on airplanes.

They will both be sorely missed.

The Statesman-Journal has more details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truly, she was a gift. We'll miss her.
Lauren and Ken Mills