Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, April 10, 2009

Clen's Engine

I was looking for a picture the other day and I stumbled across this piece of obsessive craftsmanship. It is a model of a real engine that was originally developed in the early 1950's for marine use. The pieces for the model were machined using CNC equipment.

I copied the photos from the last two web pages and put them in a slide show because I like slide shows. I don't like having to fool around with a bunch of pointing and clicking just to see the next picture.

You might want to enable captions and then step through the photos manually so you can read them, instead of just letting it play automatically. I would have changed the default settings if there were some way to do that.

No comments: