Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dessert

I took my family out to dinner at Wildwood the other day to celebrate everyone's birthday. Everyone's birthdays fall within a six week period during the summer, and this was the only week when we would all be here. Already Ross has left for Colorado and my wife is off to West Virginia to meet up with her mom. $5 plates of barbeque were supposed to be the happy hour deal. Turned out to be $6 plates of grilled chicken or sausage. I had the chicken and I have to admit it was very tasty. The boys ordered hamburgers for some exorbitant price. I don't recall what the girls ordered. I ordered a Budweiser, my preferred flavor these days, and I noticed the label was a bit unusual: it had bits of gold colored stuff on it. I didn't think much of it until I asked for another one and was told that I had just consumed their last Bud! Now I wonder how long that first one had been sitting there.

Anyways, I got some pictures of some of the desserts.





This one is made with a Bay Leaf and raspberries. I ordered it because I couldn't believe someone could make a dessert with a Bay Leaf.


Special small spoon for stirring your coffee.

No comments: