Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quote of the Day

Day 14, aboard the Suburbia et Suborbia, somewhere over Lower Ohio - Every hour, the howling and grabbing becomes worse, and it is all over bacon grease. On the zeppelin's main deck this morning, two of them were fighting over a cooked sausage skin while neglecting essential work. I fear I have fallen into the hands of cheesemongers and incompetent monkey smugglers. I will never book a flight through Ed's Bait & Travel again. Never! - Roberta X in a post titled Diary Entry From A Parallel World
Not just cheesemongers, but incompetent monkey smugglers as well! Could things possibly be any worse?

1 comment:

Tam said...

I feel sorry for my fellow humans who did not hear that in person, wafting out over the shower curtain and out through the bathroom door...

Bobbi's stream-of-consciousness showertime rambles should be proclaimed a National Treasure. :)