Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy


    I had a thought the other day: the only way I am going to lose any weight is if I change my life. I've tried various diets and various amounts of exercise, but they have all been pretty much for naught. As long as I remain in my nice comfortable groove, nothing is going to change. I've got my computer with it's nice, fast internet connection in my warm basement cave. I have an endless supply of books to read. (I've started going to the library again. They were open, shock of all shocks, the last time I stopped by.) I've got Wikipedia at my beck and call, and the universe is full of unexplained curiosities. What I need is to have my kitchen separated from my computer by a mile instead of a single flight of stairs.
    Daring daughter is home again and it threatening to send me to Guatemala for a couple of months. I dread the prospect, but it may be for the best.

No comments: