Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Girls with Guns

Lana Del Rey in the music video High By The Beach
Celebrity feeds on itself. I hadn't paid much attention to Lana recently, until the dynamic Science Fiction duo of Lester and Judy Lynn Del Rey popped up yesterday, and now Lana pops up in an ad on Heavy Metal, and how can I not post this picture?
    I'm not sure what the gun has to do with the tune, and it might not have anything to do with it. At first I thought the black helicopter (her target) was symbolic of her boyfriend keeping an eye on her, but maybe it's just the paparazzi, and shooting it down is just Lana telling us a story. I mean another story besides the one in the song. She's known for being a little independent.
    I don't know what kind of gun it is. I suspect it's a prop from a Science Fiction film. I mean, it could be modeled on real military weapon, except for having two grenade-launcher-size muzzles. What is it? A grenade launcher with an auxiliary grenade launcher attachment? Whatever. It's not a bad tune.


Lana Del Rey - High By The Beach

Update September 2015. Embedded the video after I found myself playing it for several days. I think maybe I like this tune.

No comments: