Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, October 5, 2015

Drones R Us


The World's First Ever Drone Tooth Pull - By Paul Borrud

In June of 2015, my nephew Bruno asked me if I would like to pull his loose tooth out. I said "Sure, how about we use my Drone, Phyllis." He said "Yes!" For the next 24 hours he asked when we were going to do it. We all gathered down at Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco and strategized the First Ever Tooth Pull by a Drone. We used high grade Dental Floss, cleared the area, cameras in place, checked in one last time to make sure he wanted to do it, he said "YES!"
www.dronation.com

Music Credit: Europe, The Final Countdown
Via Dancing Gracie.

Update September 2016 replaced deleted Vimeo video with the same one from YouTube.

No comments: