Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, April 25, 2016

Lana & Linux

Lana Del Rey in Linux Mint Update
Just updated my Linux Mint system. Hasn't been done since I first set it up a couple of years ago. I wouldn't have bothered but I kept running into glitches trying to install the Eclipse IDE, so I finally gave in and started installing updates. Since it's been a while since I messed with this system I thought I would read the release notes. They are generally pretty useless unless you have a particular problem you are hoping to fix. They were as expected, but I did spot this picture of Lana in the middle of it. Made me glad that somebody in Linux land likes Lana.

P.S. I got the current version of Eclipse installed and it's working pretty well. So far.


No comments: