Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, August 29, 2016

Waiting

Gucci Street Sounds Ad
Standing in the checkout line at the grocery store and this picture catches my eye. I wonder what it is because there is no title other than the [street sounds] caption at the bottom. Could it be some kind of new music package? So I reach out and pick it up. It's a magazine, but by the size of it, it is more like a book. This is the back cover of the latest issue of Vogue magazine, someone put it in the rack backwards. It is at least an inch thick, must weigh a couple of pounds and it costs $10. I didn't buy it.

I snapped a photo while I was there but it came out a little distorted. Unless I am dead center, taking a somewhat accurate picture of a flat image seldom works out.

No comments: