Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, February 25, 2019

Monsoon

Mean monsoon-season (June-September) precipitation (mm) for South Asia, 1901-2016. - Nir Krakauer
I never had a clear picture of the climate in India. Sometimes it's all jungle, tropical, warm & humid. Other places desert, dry as a bone. Well, India is a big place, so it makes sense that not all areas would have the same kind of climate. I mean the USA is like that we have the great southwestern desert, the near tropical swamp of the southwest, and the frozen Rocky Mountains. This is first map I have seen that gives me a meaningful picture of the climate here.

I am really surprised by band of blue along the southwest coast followed by the desert to the east, but I shouldn't be.

1 comment:

49erJosh said...

Anyone here? Whats the insight on silver these days? ive been scoping out https://bullionexchanges.com/ and am just about ready to unload.