Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, June 4, 2021

De Agony of De Feet


ABC's WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS INTRO 1974
Ron Rondon

Posting has been a little more spotty the last couple of weeks. Perhaps you noticed, perhaps not. I like to think that I am a cool headed and a logical thinking kind of guy but evidence suggests otherwise. I got hit with a triple whammy the last couple of weeks and it kind of knocked me in the dumper. The Hyundai developed an oil leak that cost $700 to fix. That's the third time, hopefully this time it's for good. Then I got a call from the City of Portland building department about the building permits I applied for. Seems somebody got a permit for some work that was done back in 1995 and never got a final inspection, so now I need to modify the drawings to reflect both the new work and the old work. No problem really, just a call to the engineer, another week's delay and another expense. Lastly my back suddenly got much worse leading me to suspect I might need surgery. Just what I need. Went to see Dr. Linda and she basically told me there is nothing seriously wrong with me and that I should stick to my exercise and physical therapy. In other words, 'suck it up, cupcake'.

P.S. The crashing ski jumper is Vinko Bogataj from Yugoslavia. He wasn't injured and was ready to go again after his fall.



No comments: