Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, February 17, 2023

Iran F-4 Phantoms

Iran’s Army chief, Major General Abdolrahim Mousavi and Iranian Armed Forces Chief of Staff, Major General Mohammad Bagheri visit the first underground air force base, called “Eagle 44” at an undisclosed location in Iran, in this handout image obtained on February 7, 2023. Photo: Iranian Army/WANA (West Asia News Agency)/Handout via REUTERS

Looking over the pictures I had saved recently I came across this one and I wondered who is still flying F-4 Phantoms? I mean these things are ancient. The first one flew back in 1958, they were a big deal during the Vietnam war. We sold a bunch (200+) to the Shah before he was overthrown.


3 comments:

Comrade Misfit said...

I most definitely did not see any Iranian F-4s in/near the Persian Gulf when I wasn't there.

Anonymous said...

Iran, South Korea, Greece. Greece has some neat radar etc mods

xoxoxoBruce said...

Welcome back. You said you had a hot wife and disappeared. You must be tired.