Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Miniature spider crawling across the tabletop


Saw this guy crawling around on the patio table, so I thought I'd see if my smartphone camera could capture him. He's just a speck in the video, he's hard to see and sometimes he disappears. The video is a little herky-jerky because when I looked at the camera I kept losing track of him, so then I would look at the table and find him and now I have to check the camera position to see if I have him in the frame. He's really tiny, maybe a sixteenth of inch across the span of his legs. Given his red coloring I think he's a mite of some sort, probably fell out of the tree hanging over the patio. Of course, given his small size he could have blown in on a wind from half way across the world.

Smartphone let me upload the video direct to YouTube, so plus one for Western Civilization.


No comments: