Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Albedo100


Albedo100 Reflective Spray

I have a dark brown, fake suede jacket. I was out walking around the other night and I realized that this is exactly the sort of thing I was complaining about earlier: people walking around at night wearing black clothes, which means they are virtually invisible. That's fine if you are a Ninja or a cat burglar, but not so good if you don't want to get hit by a car.
     A few days ago I came across an announcement that somebody had come up with a replacement for the bar code system. It uses microscopic particles, so you just spray it on your package like paint.
     Which led to me wondering if you could do the same thing with reflective stuff, like make it microscopic and spray it on your clothes so it would normally be invisible, but would reflect direct light, and lo and behold, someone has done just that.
    The stuff is only temporary, and kind of expensive. It is wicked cool though. You can buy it from Amazon.

No comments: