Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Quotes of the Day

John Wayne in The Shootist
I didn’t vote for him but he’s my President, and I hope he does a good job.John Wayne (1907 - 1979) on the election of John F. Kennedy in 1960

I hope he fails.Rush Limbaugh (b. 1951) on the election of Barack Obama in 2008
From The Seven Habits of Highly Depolarizing People by David Blankenhorn. It would be great if depolarizing became a popular response to disagreements, but I don't think it will happen. Too many people (or maybe two people: the leaders of the two big political parties) have too much invested in the current discussion landscape / cultural divide.

You get a picture of John Wayne because he likes canned peaches and he says 'Pilgrim' a lot. You don't get a picture of Rush because he is a flaming jackass.

Via Detroit Steve.

No comments: