Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quote of the Day

California Bob has some words of wisdom:
"I decided to become an optimist late 2008. As a matter of policy, anyway. It has its advantages in that I don't have to worry about anything anymore.
"For example, someone like me who isn't working has to field a lot of questions about why I'm not working, what am I doing to find work, what are my plans to overcome the unendurable misery of not working, etc. If one is not an optimist, one has to provide detailed answers addressing one's goals, experience, interviewing strategies, etc. Now I just say "I'm looking, and I'm an optimist." Most people find this unanswerable -- because questioning optimism makes one an evil pessimist, I guess."
et la piece de resistance:
"It's like being a christian, or a republican. No one can touch you."

No comments: