Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Amusement



Via a link from Grouchy Old Cripple, via Dustbury. This animation is worthy of mention because all of the activities are synchronized. They aren't really are running separately, it's a GIF, and the whole thing is only a few frames, I'm thinking a couple of dozen at most, but because there is so much going on all the actions look independent. Or maybe I'm just impressed because my mind can't grasp the whole thing. Near as I can tell, it was created by Diane Baugh of Kaukauna, Wisconsin, who does not seem to have a presence on the internet, which is a pretty amazing fact all by itself. That's two (2!) amazing things in one post! You should be feeling really amazed now.

Update February 2017 replaced missing image.

2 comments:

CGHill said...

I looked that thing over pretty carefully the first time I spotted it. Thirty frames total.

Chuck Pergiel said...

If you figured that out from just watching it, you've got some pretty amazing eyesight. I thought I could see pretty well, but figuring out the number of frames, well, that's beyond me.