Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, August 27, 2010

The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo


The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
I had just finished reading the trilogy of murder mysterys that started with The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo when we got the movie. I am usually leary of watching a movie made from a book I've read, or vice versa, but this one was fine. Maybe because the story was so good, or the transfer to film was so accurate. I don't know. I enjoyed it. Naturally, there was quite a bit that was skipped over, but it didn't really hurt the story. Mostly what I was afraid of was that they would get some doll to play Lisbeth, and they didn't. I don't think she was quite as small as the dimensions in the book, but she fit the part quite well. The only fault I found was sometimes her expression was a bit blank when I would have expected something. But then she's young, and for young people there are some situations that they haven't experienced before and so haven't developed an emotional reaction. Or maybe it's a feature of the character's asperger's syndrome. Or maybe I'm all wet.

Update February 2017 replaced missing picture.

No comments: